Maclan Racing MR8.3 1/8 Competition Brushless Motor
Coming soon from Maclan Racing is the MR8.3 1/8 competition brushless motor. The MR8.3 has been slimmed down for racing and has the latest in brushless motor technology. Here are the highlights-
* 4.5mm shorter than previous version
* 25 grams lighter than previous version
* Redesigned stator and rotor for smoother power delivery
* Increased efficiency over previous design
* Dual sensor ports
* Error free sensor unit
* Heavy duty solder tabs
* Over-sized bearings
* Completely rebuild-able
* Staggered 4-pole-8-magnet w/ dual side balanced rotor design
* Available in 1900 or 2100kV designs
The Maclan Racing MR8.3 is priced at $159 and has a part number of #MCL1048.
Read more Maclan Racing News right here on BigSquidRC.