Monster Truck Madness – Homemade Grave Digger Freestyle
Hey guys, another week, another Monster Truck Madness!
This week I’ve got something a bit different than the norm, as I wanted to share a special build that reader Stephane Z., aka Werner Sline, sent me.
His Grave Digger is a really nice custom-machined piece that is built like a tank. The details from him:
– Homemade arc-welded steel axles + link arms + steering knuckles
– Homemade aluminum chassis
– Mugen mbx7r eco 3 diffs + motor mount
– 2050kv motor on 4s
– Pro-Line Devastator Tires + Pro-Line Brawler Wheels modified to fit 17 mm hex
– Redcat Racing 1/5th buggy rear shocks with Tekno springs
– Axial Grave Digger body
When some folks custom build a rig, they baby it. That is most definitely NOT the case with this truck. Werner put together a killer video where he bashes the daylights out of it, all set to the sounds of longtime Monster Jam announcer Scott Douglass and the infamous Grave Digger freestyle song, Bad to the Bone. Check it out below!
Big props to Werner!