Muchmore Fleta 4.0 Brushless ESC
The crew over at Muchmore Racing has a new high-end ESC that features thirteen different programming parameters and three downloadable firmware versions. For power, their new Fleta 4.0 is stated to do 140 amps continuous and handle down to 3.5 turn motors. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Comes with LCD programming card
* Utilizes a double cooling system- machined heat sink and 30mm fan
* Has on-board temp and voltage monitoring
* Uses Dynamic sensor technology
* Rated for 4-8 cell NiMH or 2S Lipo
* 6 volt, 3 amp BEC
* Dimensions: 35 x 35 x 19 mm
The part number for the Muchmore FLETA 4.0 is #MMRM1001 and it has a street price of $199.
Happy Friday everyone, why not check out a certified BigSquidRC TGIF Mystery Link?