Mugen MTX-6 4wd Nitro Touring Car
Mugen has a long history of high-end 10th scale nitro touring cars, their latest is the MTX-6. The MTX-6 starts with a new chassis and has many updates over the previous model. The updates were designed to make it more durable, to give it more steering, and to generally make it a better overall car for club racers. Some of its updates and features include-
* New disc brake set-up that mounts to the 2 speed shaft
* New servo saver and clutch
* New towers and shock springs
* Stiffer chassis with twin braces
* New front bulkhead for easier diff removal
* Wider pinion and spur gears for increased durability
The MTX-6 has a part number of #T2003 and has a projected release date of August. You can get more details over on Mugen’s website.
Get more Mugen news at This Link on BigSquidRC.