New Voltage Series Vehicles From ARRMA
That’s right folks, the crew at ARRMA have a pair of all new vehicles. These are the Granite Voltage and the Fazon Voltage. Both of these are also Mega series, meaning they come in an affordable brushed platform. How affordable are they? Just $139 street pricing!
The Voltage series Granite and Fazon are 1/10th scale 2wd trucks. Both use a brushed motor that has been mid-mounted in the chassis. Mounting the motor in front of the rear shock tower increases handling, plus it keeps the motor out of harm’s way.
Also interesting on the new Voltage trucks is the ability to run 2, 4, or 6 of ARRMA’s Li-Ion batteries. You also have the option of running a normal NiMH stick pack or 2S LiPo batteries. Here are some of its other highlights-
* 3-N-1 ESC, receiver, and servo brain unit
* 20 turn, 540 sized brushed motor
* ARRMA ATX101 2.4GHz transmitter
* ARRMA ADS-5 SRS servo, 70 oz-in torque, 0.12 transit speed
* Metal gear diff
* Metal dogbones
* dBoots tires
* Ball bearings in transmission
* 2 year limited warranty
* Includes ARRMA ADC-ION2 two-cell Li-Ion charger & two 1500mAh 18650 Li-Ion batteries
The part number for the Voltage Granite is #AR102663 while it is #AR102664 for the Voltage Fazon. You can get complete details on the Granite by using This Link, or you can Click Here to jump over to the Fazon’s page.
Read All The Latest ARRMA news right here on BigSquidRC.