NSDRC RS100 High-Torque Micro Servo
Between small-scale crawlers, two-speed transmissions, dig setups, and other auxiliary needs, you can never have enough micro servos. The folks at No Superior Designs RC has released its newest pint-sized servo in the form of the RS100 High Torque Micro Servo.
Wrapped in an aluminum case, the RS100 is water-resistant and features steel gears for ultimate durability.
NSDRC RS100 High-Torque Micro Servo Specs:
- Torque/Speed Ratings
- 105oz/ 7.5kg / 0.10 @ 5v
- 120oz/ 8.6kg / 0.09 @ 6v
- 143oz/ 10.3kg / 0.07 @ 7.4v
- 165oz/ 11.9kg / 0.06 @ 8.4v
- Operating Voltage: 5v – 8.4v
- Hardened Steel Gears
- Spline: 25T 4.9mm Micro
- Voltage: 5v-8.4v
- Bearing: 2BB
- Wire Length: 185mm
- Weight: .70 oz / 20 Grams
- Dimensions: 23 x 12 x 26mm
- Water Resistant with 7 point O-ring seal (Not Submarine proof, do not submerge)
Priced at $54.99, the RS100 High-Torque Micro Servo can be purchased online at nsdrcscaleparts.com.
Click Here for more NSDRC news on BigSquidRC.