Performa Racing P1 Radical 690 Modified Motor
New from Performa Racing comes the P1 Radical 690 Modified 2100 KV 1/8 motor. It’s designed with 1/8 buggy racing in mind, but also good for short course and on-road vehicles that need some serious power.
Some of the highlight features include:
* Performa Radical Housing – Machined aluminum can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures.
* 100% sensored mode advanced technology prepared
* Optimized Hall Sensor System with fail-safe protection to reduce cogging
* High quality Japanese competition bearings
* 4 pole NdFeB magnets, EH temp resistant up to 210C, with fiberglass vibration protection
* Alloy double anodized multi-color lightweight case with optimized airflow
* Japan high quality silicon steel stator
* Meets all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR specs for “690” style motors
* Compatible with all ESCs on the market
* Fully rebuildable
* Optional magnets and tuning parts available
Part number is PA9353, and you can find more info over on their site (which was down when this post went live) here:
Official Performa Racing Site.
You can read more Performa Racing News right here on BigSquidRC.