Power HD S15-M Servo for the Mugen MTC2
Power HD has announced a new high-performance servo designed specifically for the Mugen MTC2 touring car. The S15-M is a direct-mount servo that provides a lower center of gravity and can be tuned for even greater performance.
Features of the S15-M servo include an aluminum enclosure with a black finish and silver accents, all-metal gears, a brushless motor, and a relatively light weight design.
Power HD S15-M Specs：
- Torque (6.0V): 11.5 kg-cm (159.7 oz/in)
- Torque (7.4V): 15.0 kg-cm (208.3 oz/in)
- Torque (8.4V): 16.5 kg-cm (229.1 oz/in)
- Speed: 0.072 sec (6.0V) │ 0.060 sec (7.4V) │ 0.050 sec (8.4V)
- Operating Voltage：6.0 ~ 8.4 DC Volts
- Weight: 57.5 g (2.03 oz)
- Bearing Type：Ball Bearing x 2
- Motor Type：Brushless Motor
- Gear Type：Titanium & Steel
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~60℃
- Working frequency：1520μs / 333hz
- Size：41.0 x 20.0 x 26.0 mm ( 1.61 x 0.79 x 1.02 in)
Learn more about the S15-M servo on the Power HD Facebook page.
Click Here for more Power HD news on BigSquidRC.