Pro-Line Badlands MX28 HP 2.8″ Belted Tires Mounted
Coming soon to a hobby shop near you are Pre-Mounted Badlands MX28 HP 2.8″ Belted Tires from Pro-Line. Pro-Line Badlands are known across the bashing world as some of the best tires that you can use for traction. Now, being fully belted, they are better than ever before. The 2.8″ sized pre-mounts are a great fit for trucks like the Traxxas Stampede. Here are the highlights-
* Pre-mounted for your convenience
* High-Performance herringbone weave belt
* Motocross inspired tread design
* Realistic looking Raid 10-spoke wheel design
* Fully belted, will not expand at speed
* Tires molded in P-L’s M2 rubber compound
* Tires are 5.02″ tall & 2.10″ wide
* Soft tire inserts included
* Removable hex wheels
* Two most common 12mm offsets included
* Wheels made from a durable DuPont nylon
The Pro-Line Badlands MX28 HP 2.8″ Belted Pre-Mounts are street priced at $53 and have a part number of #10174-10.
Use This Link to get more Pro-Line news on BigSquidRC.