Pro-line Suburbs now available for 1:10 Truck!
Pro-line Racing has announced the release of the Suburbs for the 1:10 truck!
In their Buggy form these tires took the 2008 ROAR National Championship with a TQ and 2 out of 3 A Mains!
– Available in M3 and new MX blue-groove compound
– Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
– Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
– Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
– Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove, and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
– Single stage firm foam inserts
– Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
– Made in the USA
Available in sets of 2 and including single stage firm inserts these are bound to tear up the local tracks in no time. Drop by Pro-line Racing and pick up a set!