REEFS RC RAW 800LP Black and Silver Servos
Looking for a low-profile, high-powered servo for your next R/C build? If so, REEFS RC should have you covered with its latest release, the RAW 800LP. Boasting 800oz of torque (@8.4v) and a speed rating under 10 seconds (@8.4v), this looks like a great option for anything from touring cars to bashers.
The RAW 800LP features an aluminum case in two colored finishes (black or silver). This servo uses all-metal gears and a two-ball-bearing setup for smooth performance.
REEFS RC RAW 800LP RAW Specs:
- Voltage: 4.8V – 8.4V
- Internal: Steel Gears / All CNC Aluminum REEFS Case
- Bearing Type: 2 Ball Bearings
- Weight: 2.30oz
- Dimensions: 1.6 x .79 x 1.16 (LWH)
- Torque: 350oz @ 6v/ 420oz @7.4v/ 460oz @8.4v
- Speed: .09sec @6v/.08sec @7.4v/.065sec @8.4v
- Spline: 25T
- Dead Band Width: 2¦Ìs
- BEC Not Required (Recommended for best performance)
Both colors of the RAW 800LP Servos carry a price tag of $159.99 and are available through reefsrc.com.
Click Here for more REEFS RC news on BigSquidRC.