Schumacher To Re-Release The 1/10 ProCat 4WD Buggy Kit
New available for pre-order from Schumacher is the 1/10 ProCat Buggy Kit. Yes indeed, the legendary ProCat is back and should be a class leading buggy for vintage style rc racing. Check out these highlights-
* High quality GRP chassis.
* Efficient fiber reinforced drive belts
* 14 ball, ball differential, invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978
* Unique alloy coil over, oil filled laydown front shocks
* Front double wishbone suspension with massive travel
* Huge steering lock to handle the tightest tracks
* Front ‘O’ ring ‘crashback’ system to reduce front end crash damage
* Tough polycarbonate body
* Original Schumacher tires
* Accepts period correct NiMh batteries or modern shorty LiPos
* Accepts brushed or brushless motors
* Optional transmission upgrade #U7236 to handle modern high powered motors
The Schumacher 1/10 ProCat Buggy Kit is street priced at £319 (around $369) and has a part number of #K193.
Click Right Here to get more Schumacher news on BigSquidRC.