Serpent Cobra SRX8E Buggy
Coming soon from Serpent is the Cobra SRX8E 1/8 electric buggy kit. The SRX8E was designed by Billy Easton and is Serpent’s new high-end racing e-buggy. Based off the nitro SRX8, the SRX8E can use standard packs or can easily be converted to a saddle pack configuration. Here are some of its other highlights-
* Medium down-force body
* Machined aluminum c-hubs
* Composite chassis stiffeners
* 4mm 7075 aluminum chassis
* Easy access receiver box
* 16mm hard coated big bore shocks
* 3 large volume gear diffs
* High quality NSK ball bearings
* High down-force rear wing
The part number for the SRX8E is #600018 and you can get more details over on Serpent’s Official Website.
Read up on more Serpent news Right Here on BigSquidRC.