Serpent Natrix 748 TQ Nitro Touring Car
A snowy winter’s day might not be the best place for a high-end nitro touring car, but spring will come, and when it does the need for speed is sure to come with it. When your trigger finger gets itchy this spring the new Natrix 748 TQ from Serpent just might be the best cure. It is a 1/10th scale 4wd nitro touring car that is sure to have some serious speed. Some of its notable features include-
* New 748 gear-differentials used front and rear
* New XLi 2-speed gearbox
* Centax TM clutch
* Laser engraved 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
* Carbon fiber 2mm radio plate and 3mm shock towers
* Super short RCM-SS shocks
* Ball bearing equipped sway bars
The part number is #804008 and you can get complete details over on the official Serpent Website.
Want to learn about more Serpent products? Have a look at This Link right here on BigSquidRC.