SRT Releases the BH815S 1/10-scale On-Road Servo
SRT (Star Refined Technology) has released its latest servo for 1/10-scale, on-road R/C cars. Designed with performance in mind, the BH815S is a high-voltage, brushless servo that aims to provide ultra-fast performance and response when you need it most.
The SRT BH815S features digital control and uses a dual-bearing setup with full metal gears inside. A stylish aluminum case with a black finish and orange accents keeps everything contained and secure.
SRT BH815S Servo Specs:
- Length: 41.0 mm/1.6 in
- Width: 20.0 mm/.79 in
- Height: 26.4 mm/1.04 in
- Weight: 52.0g (1.83 oz)
- (6.0v): 0.065 sec/60 degrees at no load
- (7.4v): 0.055 sec/60 degrees at no load
- (8.4v): 0.050 sec/60 degrees at no load
- (6.0v): 10.0kg.cm (138.8 oz/in)
- (7.4v): 13.0kg.cm (180.5 oz/in)
- (8.4v): 15.0kg.cm (208.3 oz/in)
- Connector Wire Type/Length: JR 180 mm
Visit srt-rc.com to learn more about this on-road R/C servo.
Click Here for more SRT news on BigSquidRC.