SSD 2 Speed Transmission Conversion Kit For SCX10 II
2 speed transmissions can work great when trail driving or rock crawling. A “Granny low” first gear helps put the perfect amount of power to the ground during tricky sections, while a taller second gear comes in handy when the trail opens up. To hook up all you SCX10 II owners, SDD has just announced a new 2 Speed Transmission Conversion for your truck.
* Direct fit into stock SCX10 II transmission
* Requires a shift servo plus another channel on your radio
* Stock first gear ratio (2:1) with second gear at 1.08:1
* Hardened steel gears, shafts, & shift mechanism for great durability
* Machined aluminum servo mounts
* Comes with conversion parts only, not a complete tranny
The part number for the conversion is #SSD00131 and Right Here is the link for full details over on SSD’s website.
Find out what else Is New at SSD right here on BigSquidRC.