SSD RC Wheel Hub With Spinning Steel Rotor
New from SSD RC is a Wheel Hub with Spinning Steel Brake Rotor. The new hubs are super trick, plus they can really help the handling of your rig out on trail. The CNC machined steel rotors are used to add weight down low on your rig to improve handling, plus the rotor sits on a bearing and can spin while driving. How cool is that?
* Zinc plated steel rotor weight
* CNC machined aluminum hubs, anodized black
* Fits standard 12mm wheel hexes
* Comes with M2.5 hardware
* Fits all SSD 1.55, 1.9, and 2.2 wheels
* Increases track width by 3mm per side
* Weight- 37g each
* Diameter- 35mm
The part number for the hub is #SSD00252 and you can get full details over on SSD’s Official Website.
Read up on more SSD News right here on BigSquidRC.