Tamiya Announces 8/10th Scale Wild One Max
Here is literally the biggest news you will read all day in the world of rc! Just announced by Tamiya is their collaboration with Wild One Offroader to produce the 8/10th scaled Wild One Max buggy. The Wild One Max is not rc, it is like a small off-road buggy that you actually get in and drive! The single seat Wild One Max comes with a 5 horsepower electric motor and 15″ off road tires, but more importantly, it looks just like the Tamiya Wild One!
* Street pricing should start just over the $8,000 mark
* Pre-order now open with a £100 deposit
* Rear wheel drive
* Top speed- 30 mph
* 25 mile range
* Hydraulic Brembo disc brakes with regenerative braking
* Adjustable driver’s seat
* Racing steering wheel and digital gauges
* Multiple driving modes to suit all types of drivers
* Lots of hop-ups will be available
* Wild One MAX may be road legal in some countries
* Available as a kit or pre-built
* Length- 11.5 Feet
* Width- 5.9 Feet
* Weight- 551 lbs
Where do you yget ours on pre-order? That is super easy, just follow this link over to the Wild One Max official website!
Click Here to read more Tamiya news on BigSquidRC.