Tamiya Drops New Blue Version of the Subaru Brat
Coming to a hobby shop near you soon is a special Blue Edition of Tamiya’s Subaru Brat. The Brat was first released by Tamiya back in 1983, the latest version features internal upgrades to handle modern power systems. Also, the Blue Edition Subaru Brat comes with a display quality blue ABS plastic body, as well as a clear polycarbonate body that you can paint and use for normal driving.
* Chassis parts molded in gray
* Features updated 2007 chassis
* Double wishbone front & trailing arm rear suspension
* 8 spoke wheels with block pattern tires
* Comes with 540 brushed motor & Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC