Tamiya Re-Released The 1/10 Subaru Impreza Mexico 2004 Kit
Just announced by Tamiya is the re-release of their very popular 1/10 Subaru Impreza Mexico 2004 Kit. The Impreza comes with an impeccably scaled body and sits on Tamiya’s easy to drive TT01E chassis. Check out these highlights-
* Recreates the Subaru Impreza as it was raced in the 2004 WRC season
* Accurately reproduced polycarbonate body
* Scale accessories like rear view mirrors and sectioned rear wing
* Includes vinyl sticker markings for the 2004 Rally of Mexico
* Bathtub style frame
* Shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 type-E chassis
* Motor and battery mounted close to the ground to lower center of gravity
* Fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers
* 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system
* Front and rear gear type differentials
The Tamiya 1/10 Subaru Impreza Mexico 2004 Kit has a part number of #47372-A and is retail priced at $194.
Smash This Link to read more Tamiya news on BigSquidRC.