Tamiya TA07 MS Touring Car Kit
New from Tamiya is the TA07 MS competition touring car kit. The MS version of the TA07 uses parts from the TA07 PRO, as well as the TRF419XR, to make a new design that is hardcore for winning races. Here are the highlights-
* 2.25mm carbon fiber lower deck/chassis
* 2mm dual bridge vertical frame
* 3 different motor positions
* Heavy duty aluminum bulkheads
* TRF419XR suspension setup with super short big bore shocks
* 2mm lower diffs & drive belts
* 20 tooth center pulley
* Ball bearing equipped sway bars
The TA07 MS has a part number of #42326 and you can view its official product page over on Tamiya USA’s official website.
Want more Tamiya news? Find it Right Here on BigSquidRC.