Tamiya To Re-release the Avante 2011 Kit
Over at Tamiya they have announced they are bringing back the Avante 2011 Kit. The Tamiya Avante is a legend in the rc world, this fall you will be able to once again go down to your local hobby shop and buy a brand new one! Here are some of the Avante’s highlights-
* First released in 1988
* Classic 4wd race buggy
* Universal drive-shafts & machined aluminum uprights
* FRP double-deck chassis layout
* Formula-type body with chassis fairing
* Longitudinal motor & battery positions
* Compact gearbox with 3 planetary gears
* Center diff increases stability
* Fully adjustable suspension
* Cam-lock wheel caps
The Tamiya Avante Re-Release 2011 Kit is retail priced at $782 and retains the part number of #58489.
Use This Link to read more Tamiya news on BigSquidRC.