Tamiya To Re-Release The Wild One Buggy Kit
One of the most iconic vehicles that Tamiya has ever released is the Wild One Buggy Kit. First released in 1985 (Duran Duran anyone?), the Wild One is back for another production run. With a cool scale look and a legendary history, the Wild One is a great starter buggy, as well as a great collector’s item. Here are the highlights-
* Realistic roll cage and headlights
* Body and roof made from lightweight polycarbonate
* Includes scale driver figure
* Ribbed front with block rear tires
* Lightweight ABS frame
* 4-wheel independent suspension
* Aluminum oil dampers
* Enclosed gearbox protects against dirt and debris
* Width – 225mm
* Wheelbase – 255mm
The Tamiya Wild One Buggy Kit is retail priced at $346 and has a part number of #58525-A.
Give This Link a click to get more Tamiya news on BigSquidRC.