Tamiya to Re-Release their Toyota Supra Racing (A80)
Over at Tamiya they have announced the re-release of their Toyota Supra Racing (A80). This time around the mighty Supra gets a durable TT-02 chassis and of course keeps it nicely scaled body. Here are more highlights-
* New shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis
* Longitudinal chassis layout with battery on left & motor on right
* Identical left and right suspension arms and uprights
* Easy-to-maintain gearboxes
* 2 different wheelbases & 2 ground clearance settings
* Brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports
* Lightweight polycarbonate clear body
* Separate molded parts for side mirrors and rear wing
* 6-spoke wheels paired with racing slick tires
* 4-bevel differential gears and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension
* Includes 540 sized motor & Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC
The Toyota Supra Racing A80 has a part number of #47433 and is retail priced at $159.
Get More Tamiya news right here on BigSquidRC.