Tamiya TRF102 F1 Car and TRF211XM Buggy
Our friends over at Tamiya have released information on two new kits.
First up is the TRF102 F1 chassis. Tamiya engineers have redesigned both the front and rear of the car to fully utilize the flex characteristics of a new chassis that is made to work especially well on rubber tires. Some of the highlights of the new car include-
* Aluminum motor mount
* 2.5mm carbon fiber chassis and 2.0mm upper deck
* Low friction suspension balls
* Adjustable metal upright set
* Aluminum servo stay & lightweight servo mount
* 1.5mm & 1.8mm t-bars
Their second new vehicle is the TRF211XM. This is a high-end 10th scale 2wd buggy designed to cut seriously fast lap times. Some of its highlights include-
* Lightweight bathtub chassis
* Big bore shocks
* Aluminum gearbox w/ ball and gear diffs included
* Can be used with a variety of different battery packs
* Brass rear suspension mount
Want more Tamiya news? Find it Right Here on BigSquidRC.