Team Associated RC8B3.2 Nitro & RC8B3.2e 1/8 Race Buggies
The folks over at Team Associated take their racing very seriously. How seriously? Well, they have won an IFMAR world championship a staggering 30 times! To keep that championships count climbing, the Team Associated crew has announced the nitro powered RC8B3.2 and the electric powered RC8B3.2e. Both buggies were designed from the ground up for maximum performance, check out these highlights-
* New a-arms with flex adjustments
* Narrow rear arm mounts, longer rear arms
* New stiffer shock bladders
* New shock caps for bladder or emulsion style builds
* IFMAR approved wing
* 42T ring and 12T pinion gears
* Chamfered front chassis edge reduces drag
* New top threaded side guards
* Two piece aluminum motor mount on electric model
* Larger receiver box on nitro model
Both kits are expected to start shipping in May with the RC8B3.2 Team Kit street priced at $639, while the RC8B3.2e Team Kit is priced at $599.
Read More Team Associated news on BigSquidRC.