The crew over at Team Corally are now releasing a bunch of updated vehicles. New from Corally is the Python XP 6S Race Buggy. The Python was designed for durability and speed, which is perfect for backyard bashing, or for the sportsman class down at your local track. Check out these highlights-
* Capable of 70mph+ speeds
* 6S capable ESC
* Powerful Kuron 4-pole 2050kV brushless motor
* All metal drivetrain
* Waterproof electronics
* Comes fully pre-assembled
* High torque Varioprop CRHV-7225 metal gear servo
* Aluminum servo arm
* Complete set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
* Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
* 2-piece adjustable motor mount
* Extra surface-hardened steel front CVDs
* 16mm, oil-filled, threaded shocks
* Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
* CNC machined aluminum shock towers, 5mm thick in rear, 4mm front
* Independent pivot ball front suspension
The new Team Corally Python XP 6S Buggy has a part number of #C-00182 and is street priced at $479 / €529.
If you are looking to pick on up here in the US, head over to HRP Website where you should be able to find all the latest Corally vehicles.
Get more Corally News right here on BigSquidRC.