Team Orion HMX10 ESC With HMX App Control
Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to make changes to your ESC via a smart device app? Say hello to HMX Technology from Team Orion. Orion’s new HMX technology makes it easy to control a Team Orion HMX series ESC via a Bluetooth dongle for iOS users or optical cable for Android devices.
What are some of the things that the HMX app can adjust?
* Drag brake
* Punch settings
* Brake Strength
* Low voltage cut-off
* BEC voltage
* Drive move (forward/reverse, forward/brake, or forward/brake/reverse)
* Motor RPM/top speed
* Number of poles on motor
* Battery cell count
* Neutral range
* Blinky mode
What are some of the specs on the HMX10 ESC?
* 2S max cell count
* Rated for 250 amps continuous power
* 6 or 7.2 volt, 5 amp BEC
* Size – 43.9 x 32.7 x 4mm
* Comes with HMX OTP cable for Android devices
* 32 bit micro processor
* Real time signal translation
* 3 piece machined aluminum case
* Machined air ducts for improved cooling
* Micro USB connector
* Dual sensor port
Needless to say, there are a LOT of specs/details on the new HMX technology, feel free to Hit This Link to get the entire scoop.
Click On This Link for more Team Orion news on Big Squid.