Teaser – Tamiya TRF420 Touring Car Kit
The crew over at Tamiya have been teasing the new TRF420 for several weeks, now we have a teaser image to look at. The TRF420 was designed from the ground up as a high-end touring car capable of winning at any level. It is rumored to have a 2 belt 4wd system that uses a gear style differential in the rear, with a spool up front. Here are some other updates and upgrades that are rumored to come with the TRF420-
* Double cardan universal shafts
* 2mm carbon fiber upper deck, 2.25mm lower deck
* Updated front bumper design
* Newly designed suspension arms which use bushing inserts
* Lightweight axles
* Updated steering linkage
* 3mm shock shafts
* New front & rear uprights
* New front hub carriers
We will post more details when we receive them, until then you can use this link to check out the official Tamiya Website.
Click Right Here to read more Tamiya news on BigSquidRC.