Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco Info and details with video!
Traxxas has finally released all the details and a video we have been waiting for since the first time they mentioned the TRX-4 Bronco kit a while back. We are happy to see there will be a RTR version of the Ford Bronco Ranger XLT truck with a retail price of $479.99 I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a lot of these on the trails this summer!
Some important specs
* Length: 20.57 inches (523mm)
* Ground Clearance: 3.14 inches (80mm)
* Weight: 6.42lb (2.91kg)
* Wheelbase: 12.28 inches (312mm)
* Shock Length: 3.54 inches (90mm)
* Wheels: 1.9 x 1.02 inches (49 x 26mm)
* Speed Control: XL-5 HV waterproof electronic speed control
* Transmission: 2-speed Hi-Lo, Remote Shifting
* Battery Tray: 158.75 L x 47 W x 23/26mm H
* Titan 21T reverse rotation motor
* TQi 2.4GHz radio system with cruise control
You will need batteries and a charger to get up and running.
The Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco will start shipping at the end of February, and we are looking forward to getting our hands on one. If you are looking to order one, it’s going to be MODEL #82046-4 You can hit up This Link for a more details, or you can Click Here for more Traxxas news on BigSquidRC.
Check out the video below