Unboxing – Axial AX10 Deadbolt RTR
Everything Axial is super hot in the scaler world and deservedly so, they look good and work well out on the trail. The latest machine from Axial? The Deadbolt.
The Deadbolt uses the ever popular AX10 platform and has a body that is a bit reminiscent of an old Bronco II. Some of its features and specifications include-
* Three battery configurations
* Adjustable battery/receiver/ESC positions
* Three different driver helmets included
* 20 turn brushed motor
* 4 link suspension
* Licensed Raceline Renegade wheels
* Licensed 2.2″ Maxxis Trepador tires
* 87 tooth spur, 20 tooth pinion
* Slipper clutch
* 132 oz/in digital servo
* 2.4 GHz radio system w/ 3 channel receiver
* Axial/Castle AE-2 ESC w/ drag brake
* WB8 Wild Boar driveshafts
* Heavy duty diff locker
* AR60 OCP-Axle off center pumpkin
* Requires battery, charger, and 4 AAs for transmitter
Our full review goes up next week, until then check out all the unboxing photos to see what it looks like when you crack open the box. The part number for the Axial Deadbolt is AX90033. Click the “Read More” button for 3 more unboxing galleries.
Click Here for more Axial news on BigSquidRC.