Vaterra 2015 K&N Ford Mustang GT Drift Car
Another collaboration from Horizon Hobby and K&N Air Filters is the Vaterra 2015 K&N Ford Mustang GT Drift Car. On top is a hot looking Mustang body decked out in K&N livery, while underneath is a V100-S Vaterra 4wd on-road chassis. The K&N Mustang comes set up out of the box for drifting. This is done via installing low profile drift tires mounted on fully licensed Volk CE28N wheels. Some of the Mustang’s other highlights include-
* Officially licensed 2015 K&N Ford Mustang GT body
* Shaft driven 4wd
* Sealed diffs
* Realistic brake disc and caliper
* Dynamite 15 turn brushed motor
* Waterproof electronics
* Comes with Dynamite 1800mAh Ni-MH battery & charger
* Scale touches like side view mirrors, chrome exhaust tips and realistic rear wing
The K&N Mustang will be street priced at $259, its part number is #VTR03091, and you should expect to see them start hitting hobby shops this March. To get full details check out This Link over on Vaterra’s official website.
Hit This Link to read more Vaterra news on BigSquidRC.