XRay XT2 Stadium Truck
With the stadium truck class regaining popularity in various areas of the globe, XRay has announced the XT2. The XT2, like the rest of XRay’s line-up, was designed to be a high-end racer and is based off the XB2 buggy platform.
* ROAR, EFRA, and FEMCA compliant
* Easy to build, set up, and drive
* 2mm Swiss 7075 aluminum chassis
* Multiple electronics layout
* Multi-Flex system for fine tuning to different conditions
* 3 or 4 gear laydown transmission
* Easy diff access
* Slipper clutch
* CVD drive shafts
* Stock gear diff with ball diff optional
* 12mm wheel hexes
The XT2 is available right now and full details can be found at This Link on XRay’s official website.
Click On This Link to read more of the latest XRay news on BigSquidRC.