Yokomo YD-4MR Drift Car
The crew over at Yokomo aren’t messing around in the drift scene. Over the last couple of years they have released some incredible cars, ones that have helped raise the bar in drifting. Their latest uber machine coming to the market will be the YD-4MR. The YD-4MR is a rear mid-motored 4wd high-end drifter designed for the ultimate in sideways performance.
* Available as a kit or as an upgrade package for the older YD-4
* Ultra LCG design for quicker response
* Sealed gearbox, shaft driven 4wd
* Designed for better stability and competition-minded drivers
* Carbon fiber towers, chassis, & upper deck
* Front one way included
* Narrow scrub radius knuckles
* 4mm thick towers
* C-hub design with low flex wishbones
* FCD 1.3, rear overdrive spool included
* Can use standard or shorty packs
* Aluminum slide steering rack
To visit the official Yokomo website simply hit up This Link, or you can Click Here for more Yokomo news on BigSquidRC.